Compatibility with WooCommerce Subscriptions

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Compatibility with WooCommerce Subscriptions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bruno 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bruno
    Participant

Hi,

I’m aware that Birchpress does not support recurring payments, and I was hoping you could answer the question of whether it is compatible with the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin. It seems like a combination of the two would be perfect for the implementation we’re looking at.

What we need is for customers to be able to purchase a recurring payment-type product which results in them accumulating credit which they can then use to make bookings. Please correct me if I’m completely on the wrong track here.

Thanks.

Jason Overhulser
    Participant

The two programs are not integrated like that. You would need customizing of both applications to allow for that.

Bruno
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.

In the end we got a solution working by combining Birchpress, Woocommerce Subscriptions, and a third plugin called WooCredits. This way a customer can buy a recurring credit subscription, then use those credits to book appointments using Birchpress.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.