Client and Calendar Backup?

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Client and Calendar Backup?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Christina
    Participant

Have been using the demo version and find it extremely useful. We are planning on upgrading to Pro, but have a fairly major concern.

WP configuration and files are kept in MySQL, and so are easily backed up and maintained under MySQL. However, I could find no evidence that BirchPress is included in the MySQL database. What is the location of, and best way to backup, the BirchPress scheduler? Specifically Client info and Scheduled appointments files/database.

This is sort of a go, no go, scenario. No backup, no continued use of Birchpress and we look for another solution. 🙁 Kinda do not want to have to do that.

Thanks.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Christina,

Our plugin uses all WP build-in tables. When you back up WP DB, all BirchPress data are backed up too.

Christina
    Participant

Received the reply, thank you.

That said, following up on the above reply, I’ve looked through the WP database in MySql, and I was unable to find any of the numerous client files or scheduled appointments. I find all of the WP related data, however, nothing at all of the client data from Birchpress. Am I missing, or otherwise overlooking, something?

support
    Keymaster

It is in the wp_post and wp_postmeta tables. The post_types of client and appointment are birs_client and birs_appointment respectively.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.