Change 'Thank you' page

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Change 'Thank you' page

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  merrell thompson 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

sjasen
    Participant

Hi

Great plugin.

One thing i really need though. When a user schedules an appointment I need them to be directed to ‘thank you’ page. I need to be different from the booking page, otherwise I won’t be able to use conversion tracking in Google Analytics.

I this possible ?

Thanks in advance

Thomas

support
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your compliments.

We are going to release a new version of Pro Business, which includes this feature.

sjasen
    Participant

Sound good, when is the this new version going to be available ?

Thomas

support
    Keymaster

Should be done within a week.

Geoff Myers
    Participant

Hi there,

What’s the current status of this feature? I have the same issue. I need to insert conversion tracking code on a “Thank You” page like Thomas. I am using the following:

BirchPress Scheduler Business 2.9.14.B
    WordPress 4.5.3
    PHP 5.6.24
    MySQL 5.5.5

Please let me know your thoughts when you get a chance. Thanks for your help!

Geoff Myers
    Participant

Follow-up to my previous message:

Never mind, I found the solution. Here’s a description of my solution for anyone who has the same question:

Go to Appointments → Form Builder then click Edit next to Predefined – Schedule Appointment near the bottom of the form next to the Schedule Appointment button.

There are two (2) options after a user clicks the Schedule Appointment button:

1. 1. Text Confirmation
    2. 2. Redirect Confirmation ← this is what you want!

Choose option #2 (redirect) then enter a valid URL of a Thank You page, which can be a simple page in WordPress.

Katrin Bretscher
    Participant

I’m using the Personal version of Birch Press, hence I don’t have the Form Builder. I use shortcodes.

Is there a solution to this problem using shortcodes or hooks?

merrell thompson
    Participant

Does anyone know how to allow users to cancel there appointment on the calendar from the website? and not from an email?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.