Change Address when booking

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Change Address when booking

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sharon Lin
    Participant

Hi,
    Is there a way to allow returning customers to set a different address then the one they initially registered with, when booking a new appointment?
    Thank you.

support
    Keymaster

You can add a custom field into the appointment info part of the booking form. Customers can fill in that field when booking an appointment.

Sharon Lin
    Participant

Not clear exactly how to do it.
    I did add the {client_address1} and {client_address2} to the form builder but it only appears when it’s a new customer and not an existing on.
    I tried to add just a regular paragraph field to the top area of the form – the part that appears for all customers, but it wouldn’t let me.
    What am I missing?
    Thank you.

Sharon Lin
    Participant

got it! had to double-click the additional fields and not drag&drop them.
    also, I was able to move up the address fields to the part of the form that is shown to all customers, so I guess now I wonder if there’s a way to populate these fields with the address the customers had provided when they first registered?
    Thank you.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Sharon,

There is no way to do that. We will consider to display customer’s address after he logs in, so that he can change the address info when booking an appointment.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.