CAPTCHA or ReCAPTCHA?

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler CAPTCHA or ReCAPTCHA?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jay Springsted 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Patrick Johnston
    Participant

I did not see a SPAM prevention image on your demo. Do you offer CAPTCHA or ReCAPTCHA integration for your Pro Business version?

Don’t want a bunch of junk submissions and I did not see this information listed in the demo, FAQ’s or this forum.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Patrick,

Currently our plugin does not offer CAPTCHA or ReCAPTCHA integration. Normally you will not get spam user registration via the appointment booking form since you need manually select date and time. Several of our customers complained about spam registration, but it turned out that was because they checked ‘Anyone can register’ under WP admin>Settings>General settings, those spam users were not registered through the booking form.

But we will consider to add ReCAPTCHA integration in the future.

Jay Springsted
    Participant

On that note, are all of my clients required to enter a password, or can I bypass that requirement? I started with the free version (which only required them entering name, phone number, and email. When I upgraded to PRO, it seems to have so much more for them to fill out. Is there a way around this? (Sorry if it’s a dumb question)
    Thanks!

Jay Springsted
    Participant

On that note, are all of my clients required to enter a password, or can I bypass that requirement? I started with the free version (which only required them entering name, phone number, and email). When I upgraded to PRO, it seems to have so much more for them to fill out. Is there a way around this? (Sorry if it’s a dumb question)
    Thanks!

support
    Keymaster

Hi Jay,

You can navigate to WP Admin>Scheduler>Settings>Form Builder, hover on ‘Your info’ and click edit. Then uncheck ‘Enable User Login’.

Jay Springsted
    Participant

Simple. Thanks so much for helping a new guy getting started! – Jay

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.