Can't select service

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Can't select service

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Felipe Sepulveda
    Participant

Hello,

First of all this plugin is great. I’m running a demo jquery one-page theme, which has several ‘pages’. Since it’s a jquery site, it doesn’t load another page, it just scrolls down. In every ‘page’ there is a unique sidebar which contains this widget. First ‘page’ shows the form without a problem and I can select options just fine, but in the next ones I can’t select an option in the first field, and it seems to be happening algo with the search function; it doesn’t search anything. The form shows fine in every place, it’s just that I can’t select service, so I can’t keep asking for an appointment.

So, the thing is that I need to be able to make an appointment, regardless the ‘page’, or even if the client has selected just one thing in the other forms. This last situation is important, because the plugin is automatically selecting me a first choice in the first ‘page’ when I reload the site.

Hope you guys can help me. Thanks in advance.

Regards.

PS. Sorry my English.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Felipe,

Could you please share the link of your website?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.