Can't get staff_ids and service_ids to filter at all

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Can't get staff_ids and service_ids to filter at all

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Drew 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Drew
    Participant

We are trying to see if Birchpress Scheduler meets our needs and so far I can’t do what I think I should be able to do with it. I need to have 2 separate schedules, with separate services shown. We have 2 different groups of people to accomodate on different days,

*Any links I provide are IP-addressed for development purposes (can’t transfer domain name until we move to new site) so don’t be alarmed.

School Field Trips Monday – Friday and Weekend Trips on Saturday and Sunday.

The code on the School page is,

[bp-scheduler-bookingform location_ids="4" staff_ids="65" service_ids="60"]

The page shows all of the services and only the Fall for the staff (service provider), but you can search School and find the School category, you just cannot see that selection in the list.

The code on the Weekend page is,

[bp-scheduler-bookingform location_ids="4" staff_ids="5" service_ids="15,16,17"]

The page shows all of the services, but only the Fall selection for the staff.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
    Drew

support
    Keymaster

Hi Drew,

Filtering location/service/staff is only supported in v1.6.2 or above.

Please upgrade to the latest v1.6.3.

Drew
    Participant

Great! That works, but now it shows all the locations, all of the staff and all of the services, is there any way to limit the selections to the services only? We only have 1 location and 2 staff, and since those are filtered, there is no need to show the staff dropdown.

Thanks,
    Drew

Drew
    Participant

I found the solution with some searching…

If you are using free Scheduler, please paste related css codes to the .css file of your theme.

—–To hide the location field—–

.birs_form_field.birs_appointment_location { display: none; }

—–To hide the service field—–

.birs_form_field.birs_appointment_service { display: none; }

—–To hide the staff member field—–

.birs_form_field.birs_appointment_staff { display: none; }

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.