Can not modify Service Length Time !!

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Can not modify Service Length Time !!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mostafa hassan
    Participant

my issue that is i can’t modify the length time ,whatever i change it,it still 15 min service in all service, i tried to install it on the localhost the same issue ,
    PLZ help cuz i really wanna purchase the pro version but this issue made me worry about the php code inside it 🙁
    Sincerely
    mostafa

support
    Keymaster

Hi mostafa,

The time slot is set as 15 mins no matter how long the service takes in free edition. In Pro Business, the time slot is set as the duration of your service by default, but you can also set it to another value if you want.

You can try out our demo website to see how it works in Pro Business edition.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

mostafa hassan
    Participant

Thanks alot 😀 you help me alot 🙂 ,

mostafa hassan
    Participant

ok i really wanna ask some question , you said in the pro version the staff could adjust their length of their service time,but i really didn’t found any thing like that when i visited the online pro version i logged as staff/staff and as demo/demo,let me explain what i want to do , let’s say that i own a hospital i have to 2 department each department have 2 doctors
    dentist depart(doctor A,doctor B),Neurologists depart(doctor C,doctor D),
    so i’ll create a two service Neurologists and dentist ,and i’ll create a 4 staff(doctors) ,the problem is each doctor in the staff take a different time of service how could i implement that ,and again thanks a lot .

mostafa hassan
    Participant

and i checked the pro version that you gave me, it also only support 15 min service ??

support
    Keymaster

Please you go to service page->Service settings, disable the flexible appointment booking time, the time slot will be the length of your service.

support
    Keymaster

‘the problem is each doctor in the staff take a different time of service’, do you mean that you want Doctor A’s time slot to be 30 mins and Doctor B’s time slot to be 60mins when they are taking the ‘dentist’ service appointments?

If that is what you mean, you need create 2 different ‘dentist’ services. One takes 30 mins (Dentist Service A) and the other takes 60 mins(Dentist Service B), and assign Dentist Service A to Doctor A, assign Dentist Service B to Doctor B.

If we misunderstood you, please let us know.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.