Calendar view for public

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Calendar view for public

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

newrail

Am I missing something or does this plugin not offer calendar view for public pages?

It mentions that users will be able to view available times in the about copy, and I assumed that it would be in the form of calendar view.

I placed the shortcode on the page and the page only shows form fields, but no calendar.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Newrail,

A calendar will pop up when users clicking on the date textbox. Then they can select the available date.And only available times are shown in the time dropdown list.

anne36

In my calendar view for public pages also it does not show any available dates nor a calendar view. Also not if I click in the date texbox. Nothing is happening (work with google chrome and tried it on internet explorer) It works in the back end, but not in the front end.

Is it possible to use 18.00 hours …. in stead of the Anglo AM and PM?

support
    Keymaster

Hi Anne36,

We just released a new version in which a calendar view will be shown in the booking form. And only available dates are selectable. Please upgrade to version 1.3.2.
    We have added the time format setting feature in our development list. It will be implemented soon.

sjasen
    Participant

I still see only am/pm time ?

“We have added the time format setting feature in our development list. It will be implemented soon.”

When is soon? 🙂

support
    Keymaster

Hi sjasen,

Is the am/pm time shown on the frontend booking form? Or in WP Admin?

sjasen
    Participant

Front end ! In backend it looks fine. 24 hour clock like the general WP settings.

support
    Keymaster

Hi sjasen,

Is this your website? http://www.cardiolab.dk/bestil-tid

It seems the frontend booking form is showing the correct time format. It is the backend showing Am/Pm, right? If so, could you submit a ticket and give us an access to your WP Admin?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.