“[bp-scheduler-bookingform]”

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler “[bp-scheduler-bookingform]”

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Reagan Larsen 5 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

marcihd

I am super new at this but when I add the code “[bp-scheduler-bookingform]” I see it on the page but none of the drop downs work in order for the client to pick a specific service. Please help! Thanks!

wpengine
    Keymaster

The code should be [bp-scheduler-bookingform], no quotes. And you need activate our plugin first.

Joseph Mac
    Participant

i have activated the plugin but still i am getting the same error! the plugin doesn’t work.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Joseph,

To add the booking form to the sidebar widget, please follow the ‘Add Booking Form Into the Sidebar Widget’ part of this guide.

Nothing is displayed or just parts of the booking form not shown correctly? Could you give us a link to your booking form?

Jez Brook
    Participant

Was there ever a fix for this?

I am just testing out the system now and like the OP I am getting the same issue

I have tried both [bp-scheduler-bookingform] as mentioned in the post and [bpscheduler_booking_form] as mentioned in the FAQ.

Both produce the form on the page but no fields are populated. All drop down lists are blank, such as location, service and provider. There are Date and Time headings yet nothing listed.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Please check if there is a theme or plugin conflict first.

Reagan Larsen
    Participant

I am still having the same issue. I was able to determine that it was a theme problem. I switched back to my old theme and it worked fine, but I need it to work with my new theme. All other options work except for choosing a service. I can click on the box but a little bar on top appears with no options.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.