Birchpress Shorcodes with Pagelines DMS

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Birchpress Shorcodes with Pagelines DMS

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam Heward 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Adam Heward
    Participant

I can get the Birchpress short codes to work within the post itself but I can not get it to work in a section via a short code. According to the Pagelines crew this is something that needs to be developed by Birchpress developers.

When I asked the folks at Sevenspark to create a section for DMS for their product, Ubermenu, they downloaded the free version of DMS and followed our docs. Within 2 days we had a section. Birchpress should do the same. They need to upgrade, I suspect, their javascript, jquery and/or ajax code to meet our standard. Certainly by testing DMS on their own servers, they’d be able to see the problem you’re experiencing, directly, and identify its cause and cure.

I really hope you can help out with this as this is the only thing that is preventing me from making a purchase.

I’ve been active in a forum over of the Pagelines DMS forum asking questions regarding this, see that forum here… http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/28890-shortcodes-within-a-component/?view=getnewpost

support
    Keymaster

Hi Adam,

Our booking form was not displayped properly in some not-well-coded themes. We did some improvement on that, which prevents the shortcode from displaying on other places besides a page/post.

We will solve this problem in our next minor release.

Adam Heward
    Participant

I noticed that you updated Birchpress on the 4, 5, 10 and 14th of August. Those a rapid releases, when can I expect the next update?

support
    Keymaster

Probably next week.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Adam,

Please download the latest BirchSchdeuler v1.6.4. You can add the shortcode to a Pageline section now.

Adam Heward
    Participant

I’ve updated and it is working as expected. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.