BirchPress Scheduler 1.3.4 problem after update

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler BirchPress Scheduler 1.3.4 problem after update

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  support 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

rockys

After updating the plugin the appointment form misses the date & time selection possibility at the front end.

support
    Keymaster

We can not reproduce the problem here. Please give us a link to your booking form.

rockys

http://www.smoggers.com/reserveringen-plaatsen/

username: test
    password: birchpress

Today I another problem came up with the employee list, that suddenly isn’t showing up.

Hi,

Also having problems after the latest update. I am unable to update (changing the date) existing or schedule new appointments in the back end in the calendar. It says it is saving the appointment, but then doesn’t display.

Thanks

support
    Keymaster

Version 1.3.4 is a bad build. Please update to 1.3.5. We are sorry for that.

metaphor_therapies, updating to the latest version will resolve the problem.

rockys, I checked your booking page and it seems that woocommerce has some javascript errors which prevents scripts of our plugin from running correctly. Please disable woocommerce and test if the problem still exists.

Thanks, it worked.

Great plugin btw, will be upgrading to pro soon.

rockys

Hey thnx for helping me out, really liked the plugin.
    But it still doesn’t work after disabling my woocommerce.
    New problems keep coming up. Updated to the new version of birchpress.
    Employee list shows up, but only one of the two. I don’t get it.

rockys

Found the solution!
    Loaded the javascript jQuery locally and the calendar suddenly popped up again.
    Like your plugin again 😉

support
    Keymaster

Hi rockys,

We also noticed that you loaded jquery from google ajax library. The jquery version is 1.9.0, while WordPress 3.5 uses version 1.8.3.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.