Appt issue

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Appt issue

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  oringestar 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

oringestar
    Participant

Hello,

I’m testing out creating appointments from the scheduler, and they’re not showing up on the calendar for some reason. I can manually enter appointments from the WordPress end, that works fine. Is there a delay before they show up? Or is it likely something else?

Thanks in advance for any response!

oringestar
    Participant

Please ignore that question. The issue is not with the appointments. The issue is with payments. Is there a way to give the client a choice to make a payment via PayPal?

support
    Keymaster

Hi Lian,

Paypal Gateway integration is only supported in Pro Business edition.

oringestar
    Participant

Ah. That is what I’m using. Does that require additional programming or is that included already?

Thanks!

oringestar
    Participant

I should probably have been more specific with the question – sorry!

I know that you can turn PayPal payment on or off, but can it be set up so that the customer can decide whether to make a payment with PayPal or continue to book the appointment without prepayment? The business would then collect payment at the time of service.

Thanks again!

support
    Keymaster

No, it can not be set up so that the customer can decide whether to make a payment with PayPal or continue to book the appointment without prepayment.

oringestar
    Participant

Okay, thanks. I solved the problem by creating two services – one for prepayment and one for paying on-site.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.