Appointments Taking Hours To Load

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Appointments Taking Hours To Load

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Oneil Ventura 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Sarah
    Participant

For some reason in the last month or two my appointments started taking forever to load when I try to click on them from the back-end calendar view. They’ll usually time out 5 or 6 times and occasionally it will finally go through. This makes even a simple reschedule of a single appointment take hours. As you can imagine, this is extremely frustrating not only for me but my clients who are waiting for their appointments to be rescheduled.

Please help. Thanks!

Victor
    Participant

Same issue. Missed a bunch of appointments today because of it…Not happy.

Luke
    Keymaster

I am sorry for the issue. The scheduler might slow down if you have lots of appointments in database. We just developed an archive feature. You can archive past appointments to improve the performance. As it hasn’t been released, could you submit a ticket so that I can send you the latest version?

In addition, we have redesigned the database for the next major version, which should resolve the performance issue completely. We plan to release it in early May.

Sarah
    Participant

Luke,

I need a resolution to this soon. Now I get inactivity timeouts every time. The archiving update you provided did not help. In the past, I’ve been very pleased with the support I’ve received over the year and half I’ve been using your product, but I have no choice but to consider other options for a scheduling service. I know I’m just one customer here so I may not be a priority, but I have to keep my business running. Being unable to reschedule or cancel appointments for months has been nearly catastrophic for my business.

Josh Watkins
    Participant

It is now April, 2017 and this is still an issue. We do have the archive function, but that does not increase the speed at all. We NEED the ability to purge old appointments from the database, or some other fix to increase the speed soon. Can you please provide a status as to when it will finally be resolved??

Jason Overhulser
    Participant

Any news about the new release with separate database tables? I am working on a project that will query appointments and this new structure will change my plans entirely. I would love to work with the new structure (tables) right away if at all possible. Thanks!

Oneil Ventura
    Participant

Any update?

Oneil Ventura
    Participant

Any?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.