Appointments are not showing!

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Appointments are not showing!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Cody Crislip 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Cody Crislip
    Participant

So we setup a straight forward system. 1 service, 1 provider, 1 location. Using the free version.

We almost missed an appointment because appointments were not being posted to the calendar on the back-end.

Each appointment is 1 hour long as well. One appointment made it to our calendar, but the front still offers a time 15 minutes after the appointment thats scheduled is booked. We can still manually schedule an appointment on the back-end, then the front-end responds to that, but the front-end isn’t posting the appointment, even though it reports that it was successful.

Right now, I’m thinking about how many clients actually booked an appointment that hasn’t been posted on our calendar.

Right now, I have the plugin disabled and removed.. This is disappointing as it was working initially a month ago when we ran tests. We haven’t touched it since, its been active but not published to the site. We just published it a few days ago, and now the issues are becoming apparent.

Any ideas on what to try?

Just for note, we don’t have any kind of cache plugin enabled.

Actually.. we can close this. I just discovered, that it was a permalink issue.

What happened was, I built the site behind a subdomain,then we cloned the site out of the subdomain to the root domain, and its still posting the appointments to the subdomain site’s calendar, because for some reason its still using the subdomain url.

How do I get it to post to the new URL? If I change the URL of my site, I need it to be able to be updated with it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.