Appointments are at weird times

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Appointments are at weird times

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Joseph
    Participant

Hello. I have suddenly begun to have appointments offered at odd times – used to be set that any appointment would begin on the quarter, half, and full hour but for some reason it is now offering appointments at the 5 minute mark (e.g. 12:35, 12:05, etc.)

I have tried a variety of items to adjust this including turning off and on the various padding and time related features in the service tab with no avail. Additionally, this is only happening with two services: Individual with Joseph, and First Appointment with Joseph. All others seem to be fine.

Ideas?

sccac.ca/book_now

support
    Keymaster

Is it correct that only service ‘First appointment with Joseph’ and ‘Individual Psychotherapy with Joseph’ are having the problem? Did you set any padding time for these two services?

Joseph
    Participant

There was padding time originally, and all worked fine. The appointments were always available on the :00 :15 :30, or :45 minute mark. Then without rhyme or reason, some have become available 5 – 10 minutes before or after those original times. I have removed the padding, redone any padding, tried different things, and all the same – still offering at odd times.

support
    Keymaster

Could you please submit a ticket and provide us an access to your WP Admin?

Joseph
    Participant

Submitted…

support
    Keymaster

The access info you gave us is not correct. Could you please check it and give us a correct one?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.