Appointment Status

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Appointment Status

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Joseph
    Participant

Is there a way to set a flag on an appointment to designate it as cancelled, late cancelled, etc.? Insurance companies often like to know attendance statistics on one of their insured’s.
    If not, is that on the radar?

support
    Keymaster

Hi SCCAC,

Would that be a workaround if you create a custom field which is only visible to administrator to show the status?

Joseph
    Participant

It might, but if you are referring to a custom field on the Form Builder, it would not. The status would have to be something that would be appointment dependent…

support
    Keymaster

If you drag the custom field to be above ‘Your Info’ section, that custom field is appointment dependent.

Joseph
    Participant

How would I update post-appointment? Would that field be visible and editable by clicking the appointment in the calendar?

support
    Keymaster

Yes, the field is visible and editable by clicking the appointment in the calendar.

Joseph
    Participant

Awesome! Works like a charm.

I would like to begin using the payment portion of the appointment button to track and record the transaction. Is it possible to change the fields, dropdown, etc?

For example, I would like to change Paypal to Debit, and include “No Charge”…not actually do anything to link to a debit, simply a way to track how they paid?

For the most part, I would like to add a checkbox to confirm providing a receipt and another one line box to provide date for providing receipt; as well as a few other checkboxes – we keep some information on file and would like to add a confirmation of our charging the account, date of charge, etc. Also, is their a way to make these fields mandatory for completion by the admin only when booking through the admin calendar?

support
    Keymaster

No, there is no way to add new fields to the payment tab. Maybe you can add them to the booking form and make them mandatory and only visible to admin. Those fields will be listed under ‘Appointment Details’ tab.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.