Appointment not booked

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Appointment not booked

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Martin Fuks
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve installed and set everything up, including payment gateway (Authorize.net), everything seems to work fine, except that when I complete the booking and payment, and the merchant redirects back to the site, I’ve got an error message (Your appointment has not been booked successfully due to some errors.), and no appointment is created.
    Any idea?

Thanks!

Martin

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Martin,

Please add the following code to WP admin > Appointments > Settings > Custom Code > PHP text box:

<?php

add_filter( 'birchschedule_view_bookingform_get_thankyou_content', 'birchschedule_cc_view_bookingform_get_thankyou_content', 40, 2 );

function birchschedule_cc_view_bookingform_get_thankyou_content( $content, $appointment1on1_id ) { global $birchschedule;  $appointment1on1 =  $birchschedule->model->mergefields->get_appointment1on1_merge_values( $appointment1on1_id );
    if ( $appointment1on1 && $appointment1on1['post_status'] == 'publish' ) {
    return $content;
    }
    return '<p>' . __( 'The payment is being processed. Please refresh the page in a few seconds.', 'birchschedule' ) . '</p>';
    }
    ?>

Martin Fuks
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks so much for your fast response. I added the code and the message changed, but still no appointment generated, and of course, no emails sent.

Thanks,

Martin

Martin Fuks
    Participant

Hi, any idea?
    Thanks!
    Martin

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Could you please submit a ticket?

Julia Nance
    Participant

Hey Martin, did you ever have this issue resolved?
    I am curious if you had any luck? Just happened upon this issue today after enabling Paypal, but can’t find any information on it, and that bit of code doesn’t work for me either!
    (I’ve submitted a ticket and everything, but in my experience it might take a bit of time for a response)

Tom Hardwidge
    Participant

Hey Julia, have you heard any response on this? I’ve got exactly the same issue.

Cheers
    Tom

Nicolai Engstroem
    Participant

Hi Julia, Tom and Martin,
    Did you got any feedback to solve the issue? I have the same issue right now when using the PayPal payment.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Please upgrade to the lasted version. If the problem still exists, please submit a ticket.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.