Appointment Cancellation

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Appointment Cancellation

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Angela Pringle
    Participant

Hi, is there a way that a client can cancel or modify an appointment after they have made it? I have purchased the PRO version and finding it to be lacking in a few ways, but this is the biggest. It would be great if there was a link in the original email that directed people to a form where they could change the details of their appointment or cancel it outright.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Angela,

Adding a link in the email to allow clients to cancel or modify their appointments is in our development list and its priority is high.

In order to make our plugin more flexible and extensible, we are currently refactoring our code. After it is done, we will start adding new features again.

Angela Pringle
    Participant

Awesome, thank you!

Sharon Lin
    Participant

can you provide an ETA for that?
    thank you.

support
    Keymaster

No ETA. The priority of this feature is high.

themindclinic
    Participant

This is something we really require urgently also. I thought there must be a system for this already that I hadn’t found as there are email notification templates regarding amendments and cancellations.

support
    Keymaster

We will do our best. It will be added in the near future.

Matthew Patulski
    Participant

+1 on the cancellation link

Liv
    Participant

Plus many for cancellation please do your best to get this option this is basic need that all my clients need.

Thanks

Katalin Kahulits
    Participant

+1

We really need this function…

Katalin Kahulits
    Participant

Dear Support, can we expect the cancellation functionality this year?

support
    Keymaster

Yes. Actually that feature is already finished, and we are working on Woo-Commerce integration. We will release it soon.

themindclinic
    Participant

Any more update on the release date for cancellation functionality? Its such a pain doing it manually (especially as I can’t do it myself either at the moment but have submitted a ticket regarding that).

support
    Keymaster

We just released a new version which includes the cancellation functionality. You can upgrade now.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.