allowing staff memebers to manage their calendar from the frontend

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler allowing staff memebers to manage their calendar from the frontend

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sharon Lin 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Sharon Lin
    Participant

Is there a way to allow staff members to manage their own availability and their own calendar from the site’s frontend?
    It’s true they can log in WP Admin by themselves and can only view their own appointments, but they can only view and modify other plugins I have installed on my website and that is not an option.
    Also, can they modify their availability?
    Thank you.

support
    Keymaster

There is no way to allow staff members to manage their own availability and their own calendar from the site’s frontend.

Allowing staff members to modify their availability is already in our future development list. But no time frame yet.

Sharon Lin
    Participant

What about the fact that staff members, when they log in to WP Admin, they can also view and modify other plugins installed on the site?
    This is a critical issue in terms of usability and security.
    what kind of solution can you provide to avoid this?
    Thank you.

support
    Keymaster

What plugins can they modify in your website? If possible, could you please submit a ticket and give us an access to your WP Admin?

Sharon Lin
    Participant

quite a few actually. for instance, Landing Pages, Questions & Answers, Go Pricing (for pricing tables).
    what do you mean by “submit a ticket”?
    I believe you can check it on your end by just installing some other plugins a site might need to operate.
    Thank you.

support
    Keymaster

We can not control how other plugins assign the role to users. A privilege control section might be needed. But we do not have time to work on it right now.

As you purchased the pro edition, you can navigate to our website> support> and submit a ticket. Normally we will deal with tickets first.

Sharon Lin
    Participant

I will submit a ticket but I must say that I think you cannot overlook other plugins.
    The easiest and most sensible thing to do on my opinion, is to enable a front-end interface for staff members to manage their calendar.
    Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.