Admin Pages not displaying properly

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Admin Pages not displaying properly

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tas Gray 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tas Gray
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve been playing around with the plugin for a project I’m working on, and it’s fantastic. I want to go ahead and purchase the business version, however I’m facing a roadblock.

In the WordPress installation I intend to use this plugin, I have installed the free version. The installation reports that it worked successfully. When I go to an admin page, such as Locations, it only displays the Title field. The additional fields are not being displayed. The same thing happens on the other admin pages for this plugin.

WP Install Info
    Version 3.8.1
    Plugins

• WPBakery Visual Composer
    • Contact Form 7

I am pretty confident that the WPBakery Visual Composer plugin is causing the issue.

Any advice on how to overcome this problem would be much appreciated.

Tas

support
    Keymaster

Hi Tas,

Could you please give us an access to your WP Admin via the contact form? We need do some test to find reason of the conflict. But we do not have WPBakery Visual Composer plugin here in our server.

Tas Gray
    Participant

I’m happy to, but would prefer not to post them on the forum. How do I send them privately?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.