Additional Feature Requests

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Additional Feature Requests

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jon Harmon
    Participant

This is an awesome plugin and has helped my client out a great deal.

Now that the site is deployed and the plugin is getting daily use I’m getting a few feature requests I’d like to pass on.

1. The default state seems to be stuck on Alabama, I would be nice to be able to change this, especially since most businesses who offer appointment scheduling cater to local clients. One way to implement this is to save the state/province setting in the Form Builder. So if i change it to Indiana in form builder, it saves as default.

The below features have been mentioned before on the forums but I’d like make sure you realize the high demand for these items.

2. User Appointment Change/Cancel functionality.
    3. Multiple Appointment Scheduling and purchasing in one session. (for instance when a client purchases a 6 appointment package)
    4. Option to pay online or at time of appointment.

If you would like some help implementing the frontend design of these features let me know, I’d love to help out with development.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Jon,

We will add your first feature request into our future development list.

The User Appointment Change/Cancel functionality will be added after finishing refactoring code. We will do some research on how to implement Multiple Appointment Scheduling and purchasing in one session.

We will support ‘Option to pay online or at time of appointment’ in the future.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.