Adding Staff, location, and services does not show up in free version

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Adding Staff, location, and services does not show up in free version

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bsocial 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

bsocial
    Participant

Hi:

I have no way of doing anything within the free version. Only to schedule an appointment. Can’t add location, can’t add service, can’t add staff. That is not what is stated in the pricing page! Thanks.

support
    Keymaster

Hi bsocial,

Adding location, service and staff are all supported in free version. You need go to location page to add locations, go to service page to add services and go to staff page to add staff members. We would like help you to figure out the problem, please give us an access to your WP Admin via contact us form.

bsocial
    Participant

Thanks for replying! I know that. But this is what is available to me on my location page:

Bulk Actions drop-down
    Apply Button
    Filter Button

There is no Add button. Same with services and clients. If what you say is the case, I believe the plugin is broken. I have the latest version of WordPress. 3.5.1.

I would like to be able to use this plugin, but given that it’s not working properly in the free version, I don’t think I will be able to use it at all at this time. And I turned off plugins and used default themes to make sure that it wasn’t a conflict. Thanks!

support
    Keymaster

Are you logging in as an administrator?

bsocial
    Participant

Yes.

support
    Keymaster

We can not reproduce the issue here. If possible, could you please give us an access?

bsocial
    Participant

I’m sorry, but I can’t do that. Does it help to know that I have Buddypress installed? However, I did turn it off, and the problem persisted. I just didn’t turn off all the other buddypress plugins (not many). Perhaps that might make a difference. I’ll get back to you.

bsocial
    Participant

I deactivated them, and the problem still persisted. Perhaps the download is not a good one? I got it off WordPress.org

bsocial
    Participant

Hi:

I investigated into this further, because I remembered that I once had a similar issue with another plugin. I deleted the plugin I downloaded from WordPress.org, and then added it through my website itself. And now it works! So if anyone else approaches you with a similar issue, you’ll have the answer! Thanks for responding to my issue so quickly and for your help!

Best regards,

Maria

support
    Keymaster

It is great that your issue is resolved.

If there is anything else you need help with, please let us know.

bsocial
    Participant

Thanks so much!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.