Tour Operator 2x per day

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Tour Operator 2x per day

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Matt Minten
    Participant

I am thinking about purchasing your software…

I want to create a site that offers tours. They will leave 2x per day (say 8-1pm and 11am – 4pm).

The way it is set up the same person can drive both tours (morning tour drops people off at destination and lets them wander, goes back to hotels to pick up afternoon tour, drops them at destination, picks up morning tour, drops at hotel, picks up afternoon tour to drop-off).

Is there a way to set your software to have a specific start time? We want people to only book starting at 8am and 11am for 5 hour tours.

Can it be done with the same Staff Member or would l need to create a second staff member for the second tour since the times overlap?

Also, there is room for up to 5 people per trip. If 1 person books I want it to show that there are still 4 spots available. If they are all full I want it to block off the time. Can this be done?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

I think basically your needs can be fulfilled. But currently our scheduler does not support one person to book for multiple persons. It means that your customers will not be able to choose the number of guests he/she is booking for.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.