Swopping filters

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Swopping filters

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stefan 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Stefan
    Participant

We have purchased the business version of Birchpress and are currently setting up the programme for our client. We have two problems that need to be solved:

Firstly, we need to move/swop the filters – the customer has to select the location first, and then the staff member, not the service. The services offered by the selected staff member should then be listed (currently, the customer selects location, service then staff member – which is not ideal for our client).

In addition, we wish to remove the password function so that only guest bookings can be made.

Please can you advise us urgently on how to change the above.

Kind regards,
    Kornelia

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Kornelia,

1. I am afraid that you can not put staff member before service. There is not a filter to do it.

2. Please go to WP Admin > appointments > settings > Form builder, hover on ‘Your Info’, click ‘edit’ and uncheck ‘Enable user login’.

Stefan
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,
    thank you for your immediate reply. I have one more question: Where is the description of the services displayed?
    Kind regards, Kornelia

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Kornelia,

The description of service is not be displayed in the front end booking form.

Mark Jordens
    Participant

But you can paste it in a notification, by adding the {service_description} field.

Stefan
    Participant

Thank you Mark, great idea!I´ll try it immediately. Did you also use it in this way?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.