Statistics

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Statistics

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ETHIK ESTHETIC 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ETHIK ESTHETIC
    Participant

Hi,

Have you planned to add “Statistics” for the Schedule ?
    For example
    – Number of hours worked per employee / per week / per month / per quarter / per year
    – Number of scheduled service / per week / per month / per quarter / per year
    – Number of services scheduled per localisation / per week / per month / per quarter / per year (detailed per services)
    etc….

Thanks

Johan

support
    Keymaster

Hi Johan,

No, Statics will not be supported in the near future.

ETHIK ESTHETIC
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for answer
    So is there any chance to have possibility to export in CSV (Date, time, service, price, duration, break, employee, customer name, customer email) ?
    If not possible to export from back office, possible to make a sql query, if you can give me more details about in which table to find datas, I would appreciate.

I could handle statistic these way
    I have implemented the schedule for a SPA managed by blind people. The export could also help to have access to schedule,

Johan

support
    Keymaster

Hi Johan,

You can use the following code to get appointments.

global $birchschedule;

$appointments = $birchschedule->model->booking->query_appointments($start, $end, -1, -1); 
    // $start and $end are timestamps

$appointment1on1s = array();

foreach($appointments as $appointment) {
      $appointment1on1 = $birchschedule->model->booking->get_appointment1on1s_by_appointment($appointment['ID'], array(), 'publish');
      $appointment1on1s[] = $birchschedule->model->mergefields->get_appointment1on1_merge_values($appointment1on1['ID']);
    }

return $appointment1on1s;

ETHIK ESTHETIC
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks
    Can you please explain where I should place the code and how I can display appointments ?

Johan

support
    Keymaster

The code is just a demo showing how to use our APIs. You may need to find a developer to help you achieve your goals.

ETHIK ESTHETIC
    Participant

Ok
    Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.