Serving multiple in-company projects

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Serving multiple in-company projects

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mark Jordens 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mark Jordens
    Participant

Hi,

Just installed the free version. Works like a charm. Now want to upgrade.

I am looking for a way to make the following possible:

We do projects for big companys. We give financial advice to their employees. Sometimes we have a temperory office in their own building. Sometimes we have more than one of those projects at the same time.

I would like to be able:
    To reserve time-blocks for a certain location, eg. next thursday in Amsterdam building, company X. Next friday Rotterdam company Y.

Then use specific links, so that people (employees) who go to link x through page x, only get the options (locations, times, consultants) for company x, and they cant see that company Y is also a client of ours, let allone be able to pick a loaction or time that is ment for company Y. And company Y would get their own link (to their own page)in turn, and only see the alloted possibilitys for company Y.

Could that be achieved by one of your upgrades? The developer version maybe?
    Mind you, the appointments from company X and Y would still have to be consolidated into the schedule of consultant 1…

(I guess it comes down to another layer, next to location, service and provider..)

Hopefully you can help me out.

Best regards,
    Mark Jordens

Mark Jordens
    Participant

Found it: Shortcodes….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.