Release plan of google calendar integration and paypal integration

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Release plan of google calendar integration and paypal integration

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

support
    Keymaster

Many customers are asking about the time frame for google calendar integration and paypal integration. We are glad to say that we are working on them and both of them will be included in our next release.

cecilia

I read in another post you were releasing the update in April. When will PayPal integration be available?

support
    Keymaster

Hi Cecilia,

According to the plan, it will be released at the end of April.

cecilia

Thank you.

buttonmatt
    Participant

cool!

izzaboo
    Participant

Feel a bit like a greedy shmo asking this. Don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful for paypal integration. However, I’ve recently really started liking wepay.com. Have you considered integration of that service? It is very easy, imo and a lot nicer than paypal.com.

all best,
    Greg

support
    Keymaster

Hi Greg,

We will support other payment gateways in the future. And we will take wepay.com into our consideration. The most requested payment method will be developed first.

buttonmatt
    Participant

Hi Guys.
    Do you have a release date for the update to include the Paypal integration? (Just working on schedules ;))
    Keep up the good work.
    Matt

support
    Keymaster

Hi Buttonmatt,

We will deliver it within a week.

buttonmatt
    Participant

Hi Gang.

Any news on a release date?

Sorry to bug 😉

Kind regards, Matt

support
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

It has already been released. You can go to our online demo website to have a try.

randywgeorge
    Participant

What is the time frame before Google Calendar integration will be released?

support
    Keymaster

Hi Randy,

Our latest release has supported calendar synchronization via iCal, which is supported by most calendars like Google calendar, Apple calendar and Outlook. It is a 2 way synchronization. You can go to staff page to export your Scheduler calendar to your other personal calendars. And you can import your personal calendar to block your busy time in the Scheduler calendar as well.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.