Public Calendar not working in latest update

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Public Calendar not working in latest update

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

John King
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve upgraded to the latest version and the public calendar is no longer working. The calendar displays but does not populate with any appointments.

My shortcode is: [bp-scheduler-public-calendar title="{appointment_notes} - {client_name_first} {client_name_last} -{service_name}"]

which previously worked.

It would also be useful if a changelog could be provided on the blog or release so we can decide if appropriate to update (e.g. new features, bug fixes, cosmetic changes, etc).

Many thanks and hope to hear back soon

Luke
    Keymaster

Please update to version 2.7.4 which fixes this issue which is introduced in the 2.7.3 version. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

John King
    Participant

Thanks Luke,

I normally update through the wordpress update function. The 2.7.4 release is not appearing as an available upgrade as 2.7.3 did yesterday. Is there anything that has to be done or should i do this manually?

Thanks

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi John,

It might be the cache problem. Please go to Dashboard -> Updates to check the plugin updates info.

John King
    Participant

Thanks Luke.

I’ve tried refreshing in dashboard -> updates and clicking on the ‘Check Again’ button but no success. The only message is:

Plugins

Your plugins are all up to date.

Luke
    Keymaster

It is weird. Please submit a ticket with your wp admin credentials. We will look into it.

John King
    Participant

Luke, Hi

I applied the updated build manually and everything seems to be working again.

Will keep and eye on it and see if future updates come through.

Cheers,
    John

Moses Mubarak
    Participant

MY PUBLIC CALENDAR DOESNT WORK

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Moses,

I think it is theme conflict. Could you please follow this guide and check if there is a conflict?

Moses Mubarak
    Participant

I tried Both solutions and it still doesn’t work

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Moses,

Could you please give me the link to your public calendar page?

Moses Mubarak
    Participant

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Moses,

Could you send us your WP Admin login info via the contact form, so that we could check the problem?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.