pre purchase question (DEMO)

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler pre purchase question (DEMO)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Natalia Martinez 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Natalia Martinez
    Participant

Hi,

testing demo seems not working like I tried to submit doesn’t go anywhere or even add on the schedule. Also I see email on the form but don’t see it on the front-end. I’m testing it because what my client wants that when someone select or schedule that date and time it will not be available.

Thanks.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Edwin,

Sorry about the inconvenience. We have reset the demo website. Please try again.

Natalia Martinez
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for resetting. Question. We don’t really want user registration and logging in. so I disable it on the widget your info which is good but we need is email address seems not showing on the front-end.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Edwin,

How did you exactly disable user registration? You should navigate to WP admin>Scheduler>Settings>Form Builder, hover on ‘Your Info’ and click ‘Edit’. Then uncheck ‘Enable User Login’. If you do not want another predefined fields show on the front end, you should set the visibility to be ‘only in Admin’. Please do not drag fields to the right part of the page, it will break the booking form.

Natalia Martinez
    Participant

Got it. thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.