Plugin doesn't work

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Plugin doesn't work

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Fred Gravel
    Participant

Installed the free version of the plugin, but it won’t activate. Followed instructions and plugin installed without issue but when I went to activate it I got the following error

Warning: require_once(__DIR__/composer/autoload_real.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/aocadmin/public_html/lethbridgechristiantab.org/wp-content/plugins/birchschedule/lib/vendor/autoload.php on line 5

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Fred,

Please upgrade your PHP to V5.3 or a higher version.

Fred Gravel
    Participant

Actually I have decided to uninstall your product. I must admit to feeling somewhat misled as your product is advertised as working great right out of the box. There is nothing what-so-ever about having to install this or that, just to get it working. I would suggest that you fix this post haste.

Brian Poillucci
    Participant

I have the same issue but I am running PHP 5.4.24

PLEASE HELP! If I can get this working right I will upgrade after testing it out for a bit!

Brian Poillucci
    Participant

Warning: require_once(__DIR__/composer/autoload_real.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /*****/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/birchschedule/lib/vendor/autoload.php on line 5

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘__DIR__/composer/autoload_real.php’ (include_path=’/home1/ohandley/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-for-wordpress/vendor/yoast/api-libs/google:.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/share/pear’) in /*****/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/birchschedule/lib/vendor/autoload.php on line 5

Danny
    Participant

Happening to me too. Was working fine on one website I had. Trying to move hosting accounts and now it doesn’t work.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Danny,

Please upgrade your PHP to V5.3 or a higher version.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.