Integrate BirchPress with Braintree Payments

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Integrate BirchPress with Braintree Payments

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steven Duquette 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Darren Wallace
    Participant

I am currently working with an new client that has BirchPress Scheduler Business addition which supports WooCommerce Integration. I have seen that it uses either Paypal or Authorize.net for it’s payment gateway. My client however, uses Braintree from braintreepayments.com.

I have found a plugin called WooCommerce PayPal Powered by Braintree Gateway which integrates with WooCommerce. I have gone through all of the steps documented by BirchPress to add simple products and tie them to the services, locations and providers in Appointments…Settings…WooCommerce.

On the WooCommerce side, I have gone to WooCommerce…Settings…Checkout and assured that the WooCommerce PayPal Powered by Braintree Gateway is configured correctly.

My problem is that there appears to be a disconnect. I can go to a booking and booking an appointment as before, but it never displays the payment gateway even though it is configured.

I can bring up the Shop and select any simple product and pay via the gateway, but I don’t get any option to make the appointment. I am a developer with 30+ years of experience and I have worked with payment gateways and even coded some using asp.net, php, etc. However, this one has me stumped. I have done a complete search on various forums, but nothing so far. Anyone have any suggestions?

Steven Duquette
    Participant

I dont have any suggestions but I am in fact looking for someone who can help me utilize the braintree or square platform for my business. I am not a developer and need help. Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.