Export Client appointments

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Export Client appointments

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Iain Simmons 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Shana Gibson
    Participant

Hello there,

How do I export all of my client information and appointments?

Thank you!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Shana,

If you navigate to WP Admin>Clients page, you will see an export button next to the filter button. You can export client list to a cvs file. But currently there is no way to export appointments to a cvs file.

Is that option is going to be available in some point? In case the site goes down for manteinance or anything I think it is important as a backup to have the appointments of the day

Regards,

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Exporting appointments will not be supported in the near future. But you might use calendar synchronization feature to sync all appointments to your personal calendar.

Karin
    Participant

It has been over a year. Have you reconsidered exporting appointments yet? This is a critical item for our client.

Thank you

jjazzbel
    Participant

1) For my clients, it will be important to export the data associated with the appointment list, so I am eager to hear whether you will be addressing this soon. Having data allows useful business analysis of services, providers and clients.

2) This might not be related, so let me know if I need to start a separate thread. We are also interested in the list view option with provider or client filters. This would allow us to print appointment summary for clients or providers depending on the filter.

Karin
    Participant

Hoping to hear if you have reconsidered exporting appointments to a csv file yet?

Thank you

Karin
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

I navigated to WP Admin>Clients page, I cannot see an export button for exporting the client list on the Clients page.

Also, any progress with exporting appointments yet? Your suggestion to export to a personal calendar is not a good option for my client.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Which edition are you using? Free edition does not support it.

The button is next to ‘Filter’.

Karin
    Participant

Any progress with printing a list of appointments by a client or printing a daily/weekly list of appointments by a provider? This would be incredibly helpful. Our clients are getting frustrated.

Annie
    Participant

Hi,

Is there really now way to export appointements? We had a problem with our system and most appointements confirmations were not sent properly. I’m looking for a way to quickly contact all my clients to re-issue confirmation of their appointements. Any tips?

Thank you,

Damron Armstrong
    Participant

I also think that an appointment listing would be useful. Say that a user doesn’t have a computer or other device available to view the schedule but needs to know what appointments are coming up. In my particular case, I’m setting up audition registrations for a theatre company with 5-minute time slots, and the slot is too narrow to allow viewing of the appointment information in Calendar view of BirchPress Scheduler. With no print/export option and no calendar available to share between the director and other auditioners, I suppose they’ll just have to wait to see who shows up and assume they have arrived at the correct audition times. This plugin is great in so many respects, but this seems to be a serious oversight.

Iain Simmons
    Participant

This feature is also now incredibly important for GDPR purposes, which came into effect last month. Companies need to set a clearly defined retention period for personal data, ie client data in this part. For instance, I may decide that any client who has not visited my centre in the last 2 years should have their data deleted to meet with the GDPR standards. Currently the only way of doing this would be to click on every single client individually to see when their last appointment was. Given that I have nearly 3,000 clients, this would take an eternity, whereas if the data could be exported along with the existing client info, it would take a matter of minutes to see which data was due for deletion.

PLEASE consider implementing this feature soon.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.