Client info update issue

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Client info update issue

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Iain Simmons
    Participant

Hi,

For the last month or so, we have been having issues with updating existing client information. When the information is edited/added and the “Update” button is clicked, the grey circle next to it just spins for well over a minute, sometimes 2, before randomly redirecting to a “no results found” page on our website!

When returning to the client page, the information has in fact been updated, however it just takes so long and when done over many clients is incredibly time consuming.

This is very strange and I can’t think what the problem could be, or what to try in order to resolve it. I’m scared of deactivating the plugin in case all client data is lost. Both WordPress and Birchpress are up to date.

Wordpress version 2.9.43.B

Thanks
    Iain

Hayden Moloney
    Participant

Hi Iain,

Did you find a solution for this issue? I have emailed support a few times about this issue, with no result.

I am also redirected to a 404 page within my site, although client details aren’t being updated at all.

Thanks,

Hayden.

Jason Overhulser
    Participant

I think if you move to PHP7+ your problems will go away.

Hayden Moloney
    Participant

Hi Jason,

I changed my PHP version to 7 in cpanel, and no change. Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Please upgrade to the latest version 2.9.44. It has been fixed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.