Changing interval time

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Changing interval time

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jeroen Steijn
    Participant

Hello everybody,

I am new to Birchpress and new to this forum and I am looking for some guidance.
    Since a week or two I have the Birchpress Scheduler Pro on my website and I would like to know if it is possible to change the time interval on the front-end side.

Just to explain myself a little better: with time interval I mean the following:
    When a customer has selected a service then this customer must also select a date and a time. These times are in an interval of 30 minutes. So starting e.g. on 09.00am, 09.30am, 10.00am etc. And I would like this to be 09.00am, 09.15am, 09.30am etc.

Is this possible and if yes how can it be done?

Hoping you guys can help me out here!

Regards, Jeroen

support
    Keymaster

Hi Jereon,

Changing time interval is supported in Business and upper editions. You need navigate to service page, and enable ‘flexible appointment start time’, set it as 15 mins.

Jeroen Steijn
    Participant

Thank you for the quick reply. Is there by any chance that the default interval time can be set? So now 30 minutes is the default. Can this be changed to e.g. 15 minutes.

Thank you

support
    Keymaster

Hi Jeroen,

By default the interval time is set as the time length of each service. For instance, if Service A takes 60 mins, the interval time for service A is 60 mins.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.