Booking form

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Booking form

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luke 9 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Erik Mildes
    Participant

Hi There,

I have some questions regarding the booking form and possible customisations.

1. Can the order of the drop-down elements in the form be changed? I found a related question here: , but did not see an answer as to whether this has been implemented.
    2. Is there a way not only to limit the locations/services/providers being shown, but also to pre-select certain options? The use case would be that users have browsed the site, found the location/service/provider they are looking for, but may have a fallback option if the date they are looking for is not available…
    3. If I limit the form to a particular set of providers, can the services and locations be limited to only show those provided and serviced by the included providers, or does this need to be done manually?

My intention is to build one booking page that I customise by using query parameters. This way I can serve the form in a way that already represents the choices the user may have made on the site previously when navigating a more visual decision tree. I hope this makes sense :).

Thanks for your help!

Erik Mildes
    Participant

Sorry, the link got filtered out, so I am trying again: https://www.birchpress.com/forums/topic/bp-scheduler-bookingform-configuration

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Erik,

1. Currently the order of the location, service and provider fields cannot be changed.
    2. No, populating the booking form with query string is not supported.
    3. As the options of the provider depend on the selection of the service and location, limiting providers doesn’t filter the locations and services.

As we accumulate use cases, we also find that the booking form could be more flexible. We will talk about these cases and hopefully work out a good solution in the future.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.