Auto select a location or provider?

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Auto select a location or provider?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Guy LeBatcha
    Participant

I’d like to be able to send a location ID to the appointment form so that when the form loads the location is automatically selected based on the ID in the url.
    Thanks!

Guy LeBatcha
    Participant

I’d like to be able to send a provider ID to the appointment form so that when the form loads the provider is automatically selected based on the ID in the url. The user will then need to select a location, and a service – or a service and a location.
    Thanks!

Guy LeBatcha
    Participant

Can you change the order of cascading the selections in the appointment form?
    I’d like to be able to select a location, provider, then service. OR, Provider, location, then service.
    Thanks

Luke
    Keymaster

Auto-populate booking form and changing location, service and provider order cannot be achieved with the current version. We have added them in our development list.

Dana Arivdson
    Participant

how’s the Location Order arrangement? when this can be implement? please let me know thanks.

Susan Pulley
    Participant

need to be able to change order of locations in dropdown – nudging BP & tagging myself into this conversation

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Susan,

Please submit a ticket.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.