Multiple Clients at One Time?

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Multiple Clients at One Time?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ainsley Jacobs
    Participant

Hello,

I’m trying to find an online booking plugin that will work for a horseback riding stable. BirchPress looks awesome so far (I love the ability to have different instructors, ie “service providers”) but I’m having trouble with one thing: I need a plugin that has the ability to book multiple clients in the same time slot. For example, the ability to book 4 riders in one riding lesson, at the same specific time. Is that possible with BirchPress?

Thank you!

support
    Keymaster

Hi Ainsley,

Currently group booking is not supported. It is in our future development list and the priority is high.

theodore kall
    Participant

Any time frame for this?
    I just bought the plugin but the fact that I can’t book multiple clients doesn’t really suit me.
    I am wondering whether I should wait it out or I should ask for refund…

support
    Keymaster

We are going to work on this feature very soon.

Mark Law
    Participant

Hi, I also need multiple clients to book a tour for a particular timeslot. I need to be able to limit different tour to different amounts of total participants. When will you have this function as it is only this that stops me buying your produce.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

We are working on this feature now. It will be done some time in January. We really appreciate your patience.

theodore kall
    Participant

Hellooo!

Any news on this?

Thanks,

Theo

support
    Keymaster

Group booking is supported in v2.5 which has been released.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.